Flag flying

Flag flying

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Suddenly: Will Kerry, or Gore, or Biden, or even Dukakis Enter the Race If Hillary Falters?

For one of the few times since blogging, I hope the whole world doesn't see this -- not yet.  I don't want to see disarray in the Democratic Party.  And I don't wish any candidate ill in any personal sense.

But there is beginning to be talk that Hillary Clinton should not be in a position of being threatened by Bernie Sanders the way she is at this time.  A new poll seems to show Bernie closing in on her in Iowa.  

Since I detest "horse-race" reporting, I'm going to keep this brief.  Maybe the whole world won't notice.  But as for you, dear reader, you deserve the latest.  More at the link below.  

What Happens If Hillary Should Lose Iowa and New Hampshire?

No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. flag blowing

U.S. flag blowing

Instructions to Readers

Posts are in introductory format. You may need to click on the article to continue reading.