Flag flying

Flag flying

Monday, December 1, 2014

Republican Dirty Trick in Kentucky

I am handling the allegations of Republican dirty tricks in Election 2014 in blog fashion by bringing forth incidents as I discover them.  This is the best I can do now with limited resources.  However, I am grateful for the technology which allows me to do at least this much.

Over the next weeks I believe the total picture will emerge and the depth of breadth of the interference with the validity of the vote this year will become clear.

Below is one dirty trick in Kentucky, a state in which Republicans were terrified of losing.  How terrified were they?  Apparently they were terrified enough to send bogus mailers to voters in three counties trying to scare voters into thinking they would be violating the law by voting.  The Allison Grimes campaign was planning a law suit over the matter according to this article:
<  Kentucky U.S. Senate Candidate Suit Against Republicans   >.


More on all this coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. flag blowing

U.S. flag blowing

Instructions to Readers

Posts are in introductory format. You may need to click on the article to continue reading.