Flag flying

Flag flying

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Falsest False Choice of All Time

Other than trying to decide whether to put a hotel on Baltic avenue, trying to decide between Mitt Romney and John Ellis Bush-Bush has to be the falsest of false choices.  The Washington Post in its Sunday edition claimed in a headline that the choice between Romney and J. E. B. is somehow a cataclysmic one.   I confess I am simply unable to read articles with headlines like that.

Yes, I am drawing on my knowledge of last autumn's twisted election, in which Republican dirty tricks carried the day.  So, as Thomas Jefferson decided, I feel the great classic writers of the past (and in my case the present, as well) are more worthy of spending time with than the half-wits of the modern media.  (My apologies to professionals such as Paul Krugman who also write.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

U.S. flag blowing

U.S. flag blowing

Instructions to Readers

Posts are in introductory format. You may need to click on the article to continue reading.